100% Pure Organic Jojoba Oil | Unrefined / Virgin | Imported From Argentina
Scent: Characteristic / Light
Process: Cold Pressed
Ingredients: Organic Unrefined Jojoba Oil (Non-GMO)
Imported From Argentina
Measured by volume not weight. All bottles are sealed. These products come in a food grade plastic bottle. Specifically designed not to degrade the oils.
Known scientifically as simmondsia chinensis, jojoba (pronounced as ho-Ho-ba) is a type of shrub that grows in the southwest American desert and parts of Mexico, Argentina and Israel. Today, the jojoba plant has various uses. Native Americans commonly used it to treat wounds and skin lesions. In the early 1970s, commercial cultivation of the jojoba plant started to become common place. Because of its ability to thrive in harsh arid regions, it has been used to lessen desertification problems in parts of India.
Due to its antibacterial, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties, jojoba oil is incorporated into many cosmetic products that help ameliorate the condition of your skin and hair.
Jojoba oil is used for dry and oily skin. It regulates the sebum produced on the skin, as the oil can control the greasy texture of the skin. On dry skin type, the oil acts as a moisturizer. Mix a small amount of jojoba oil with your regular moisturizer and this works wonders on your skin. Jojoba oil also acts as a lip-balm for dry and chapped lips.
The oil adds great luster to your hair. Use it on frizzy hair so you can tame and restore it's health. Jojoba oil on the scalp, acts as a moisturizer and also helps in growth of new hair cells. It has an anti-dandruff effect and thus, helps in hair-fall control.
Jojoba Oil Benefits Overview:
Antibacterial Prevents infections from bacterial and viral activity Anti-inflammatory Alleviates inflammation symptoms
- Jojoba oil has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that can help prevent and treat skin infections.
- Jojoba oil not only treats wounds, but also prevents and treats infections.
Works in harmony with your body's wax esters (sebum)
- Jojoba oil is an ideal product for those who are looking to have a palpably soft, smooth, and soothing skin.
- Jojoba oil is a wax ester which is quite similar to the natural oils found in your body.
Reinforces collagen synthesis and delays skin wrinkling
- Jojoba oil is a good treatment for those with mature, aging, wrinkly, or dry skin. As proven by the study from the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, jojoba oil is often incorporated into many cosmetic products to further enhance skin moisturization.
Improves hair health and growth
- Jojoba rapidly penetrates down to the scalp and hair shaft, and readily loosens and dissolves hard build up. The scalp and hair follicles are left clean and free to continue their normal function.
- Jojoba oil will leave hair clean and supple. Jojoba exhibits a matchless keratoplastic effect that leaves hair shimmering and brings out the hairs natural overtones and brilliance. Periodic treatment with jojoba oil massaged into the scalp and hair and left to do its work can make a vast improvement and difference to the quality, look and fell of your hair and scalp.
Improves acne conditions
- Because jojoba oil is antiseptic, it can help alleviate the infections that can eventually lead to acne. Jojoba oil is able to regulate sebum production and unclog pores, it does have the potential to be a natural acne treatment option.