100% Pure Organic Virgin Marula Oil | Unrefined | Imported From South Africa
100% Pure | Cold Pressed | Extra Virgin | For Hair, Skin & Nails | Non-GMO | Fair Trade
- Marula Oil is fast absorbing, light, and has a non-greasy texture. The key to Marula’s outstanding performance is its fine molecular structure which contributes to its effectiveness not only as a skin hydrator but also as a protector. Marula Oil is non-comedogenic and has antimicrobial properties which can help heal and reduce acne blemishes and scarring.
- Marula oil pampers the hair with rich moisture. It is lightweight, offers fast absorption and gives your hair a silky, shiny feel. It seals, coats, and smooths the hair cuticle, creating a satin finish that won't flatten out your style or leave your hair looking greasy.
- Marula oil is known for its natural ability to battle the different signs of aging. It helps in preventing and curing damage that is caused by skin aging. This oil is packed with antioxidants that rid the skin of any signs of aging like dry, lackluster skin that has spots caused by the sun’s rays.
- It fights acne, as well as treats blemishes and scars: Thanks to its hydrating and antimicrobial properties, applying it to your problem areas can help reduce the size and appearance of all kinds of blemishes. It can also reduce the appearance of scars and stretch marks.
- It balances moisture levels: Whether it's used on its own or added to a skin product, a few drops on the face, neck, and décolleté will lock in moisture without leaving a thick residue. Plus, it will fight off free radicals that threaten your complexion. (You can also add a few drops to your foundations so they won't be as drying to the skin.)
Marula Oil Benefits
Natural and pure, Marula oil works well on dry, chapped, sensitive and sun damaged skin. It helps reduce redness and minimize scars. It protects against environmental aggressors, boosts cellular activity, reverses photodamage, and hydrates at the deepest levels of the skin. Marula oils can be used from head to toe, on skin, hair and nails.
It protects hair from the elements: Whether it's the harsh UV rays of the sun or the heat of your curling iron, marula oil will coat your strands against styling or environmental damage thanks to its ultra-rich shield of antioxidant and essential minerals.
It nourishes: From your strands to your scalp, it's powerful for moisture retention and restores healthy hair thanks to its laundry list of aforementioned antioxidants.
It's a frizz-fighter: It seals the cuticle with a satin finish. Plus, the thin consistency allows it to spread easily through the hair.
Scientific Name: Sclerocarya Birrea
Extraction: Cold Pressed
Color: Pale Golden with Amber Hues
Scent: Light Characteristic
Ingredients: 100% Pure Organic Marula Oil
Amount: Measured by volume not weight
Bottles: All Bottles Are Sealed. Glass Bottles are amber in color. Glass Droppers are used.
Additives: We NEVER add anything to our oils or waters.
Animal Testing: We NEVER provide or use products tested on animals. We do not support this. We are 100% Cruelty Free
Freshness: We fill bottles to order this insures 100% Freshness. Never old or expired. Our bottles we send to Prime (FBA) we fill bottles in small quantities and send them. They do not stay in FBA centers long. We do this to make sure all products customers receive are always fresh.
Expirations Dates Are On All Bottles
IndicationsPure Marula Oil provides, soothing, natural relief for dry skin. This unique oil quickly penetrates and moisturizes, leaving the skin with a greaseless, silky after feel. Also an excellent product for dry scalp and dandruff when used like a hot oil treatment. Perfect makeup remover, since it is safe to use around your eyes.
IngredientsOrganic Unrefined Sclerocarya Birrea Oil (Marula Oil) | 100% Pure | 100% Cruelty Free | Non-GMO
Apply to clean skin allow to rest and absorb. Use daily. For hair apply a few drops to palms. And apply to ends of damp hair avoiding scalp. Allow to rest for 5 mins. Style as usual. For scalp treatment apply to dry scalp and hair. Wrap hair and scalp in towel. Keep on for 20 minutes. Wash as usual. Use scalp treatment once weekly.