Pure Organic Bulgarian Lavender Essential Oil - Imported From Bulgaria
- Botanical Name: Lavandula Angustifolia
- Plant Part: Flower
- Country Of Origin: Bulgaria
- Method Of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Color: Pale yellow to yellow liquid
- Linalool: 26%
- Linalyl Acetate: 22%
- Flash Point: 156 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Aromatic Scent: Has a rich lavender-floral scent which is somewhat fruity. It smells more like fresh lavender.
- Description: Lavender Bulgarian is an evergreen woody shrub, up to 1 meter tall, with pale green, narrow linear leaves and violet blue flowers.
- Blends Well With: Bay, Bergamot, Chamomile, Citronella, Clary Sage, Geranium, Jasmine, Lemon, Mandarin, Orange, Palmarosa, Patchouli, Pine, Thyme, Rosemary, Rosewood and Ylang-ylang.
- Ingredients: Pure Organic Lavandula Angustifolia
- Shipped in an amber glass bottle with a built in dropper.
What are the Plant Properties?
antiseptic, antibacterial, analgesic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antiseptic, antispasmodic, aromatic, carminative, cholagogue, deodorant, diuretic, emmenagogue, insecticide, nervine, sedative, stimulant, stomachic, vulnerary, antitumoral, anticonvulsant, vasodilating, antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, vermifuge.
What are the Documented Uses or Benefits of Lavender Oil?
Acne, allergies, anxiety, dermatitis, burns, headaches, itching, scars, sores, strains, stress, insomnia, hair loss, burns, nervous tension, respiratory infections, high blood pressure, arteriosclerosis, menstrual problems/PMS, skin conditions, blood cholesterol reduction, reducing excess sebum on skin. What are Essential Oils? Essential oils are the volatile liquids of the plant. They are obtained from properly distilling any part of the plant including the seeds, roots, bark, stems, leaves, fruit, flowers or branches! Distillation through steam is a very slow process and is carried out at low temperatures to maintain the quality and therapeutic benefits of the oil.
The benefits for your hair are:
- Nourishes hair
- Moisturizes scalp and strands
- Helps prevent shedding hair
- Improves blood circulation on the scalp aiding in hair growth
- It has powerful antiseptic qualities treating dry scalp, fungi, bacteria, and other microbes
The benefits for your skin are:
Lavender is said to inhibit the bacteria that causes skin infection. Due to the antiseptic and antifungal properties found in Lavender Essential Oil it can be used to treat and soothe various skin problems like acne and psoriasis, cuts, scrapes, burns, and sunburns. Sufferers of Chicken Pox will find relief in the soothing benefits of Lavender Oil and appreciate how it prevents scarring.
Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. A decision to use/not use this information is the sole responsibility of the reader. Please see your doctor or health care professional for medical evaluation.