Pure Organic Eucalyptus Essential Oil - Imported From Australia
- Botanical Name: Eucalyptus globulus
- Plant Part: Leaf
- Country Of Origin: Australia
- Method Of Extraction: Steam distillation
- Color:Clear to pale yellow liquid.
- Flash Point: 109 Degrees Fahrenheit
- 1,8-Cineole: 80%
- Aromatic Scent: Has a very herbaceous scent with soft woody undertones.
- Blends Well With: Basil, Cajeput, Cedarwood, Citronella, Ginger, Lavender, Lemon, Myrtle, Frankincense, Spearmint and Tea Tree.
- Ingredients: Pure Organic Eucalyptus globulus
- Shipped in an amber glass bottle with a built in dropper.
Its properties are:
anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-aging, anti-infectious, anti-inflammatory, anti-rheumatic, antiseptic, deodorant, insecticidal, mucolytic and expectorant.
The uses of eucalyptus globulus include:
respiratory and sinus infections, viral infections (herpes), Candida, acne, bronchitis, rheumatism and arthritis, muscle aches and pains, diabetes, measles, migraines, ulcers, wounds, ear inflammation and iris inflammation.
The health benefits of eucalyptus essential oil include:
Its ability to treat nausea, motion sickness, indigestion, constipation, respiratory problems, diabetes, bee stings, etc. Eucalyptus oil is also a good source of Vitamin A, magnesium, potassium, iron, and calcium.
What are Essential Oils?
Essential oils are the volatile liquids of the plant. They are obtained from properly distilling any part of the part including the seeds, roots, bark, stems, leaves, fruit, flowers or branches! Distillation through steam is a very slow process and is carried out at low temperatures to maintain the quality and therapeutic benefits of the oil. Distillation temperatures, length of time the oil is distilled and the type of condenser used all have an enormous impact on the quality of the oil.
Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. A decision to use/not use this information is the sole responsibility of the reader. Please see your doctor or health care professional for medical evaluation.