Pure Organic Patchouli Essential Oil - Imported From Indonesia
- Botanical Name: Pogostemon patchouli
- Plant Part: Leaf
- Country Of Origin: Indonesia
- Method Of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Flash Point: 215 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Blends Well With: Black Pepper, Clary Sage, Frankincense, Geranium, Lavender and Myrrh
- Aromatic Scent: Patchouli has a warm, earthy aroma with fresh fruit like tones.
- Color: Golden orange to dark reddish brown viscous liquid
- Ingredients: Pure Organic Pogostemon patchouli
- Shipped in an amber glass bottle with a built in dropper.
What are the Plant Properties?
Anti-infectious, natural anti-inflammatory, antifungal, antimicrobial, antiseptic, antitoxic, astringent, decongestant, deodorant, diuretic, insecticidal, stimulant, relaxant, digestive aid and tonic.
What are the Documented Patchouli Benefits and Uses?
Anxiety, allergies, cellulite, dandruff, hypertension, skin conditions (acne, eczema, dermatitis, scaring, wrinkles, soothes inflamed skin, tightens sagging skin, tissue regeneration or fades scars), digestive problems (nausea, diarrhea, vomiting), hemorrhoids, vein tonic, water and fluid retention, weight reduction and wounds.
What are Essential Oils?
Essential oils are the volatile liquids of the plant. They are obtained from properly distilling any part of the part including the seeds, roots, bark, stems, leaves, fruit, flowers or branches! Distillation through steam is a very slow process and is carried out at low temperatures to maintain the quality and therapeutic benefits of the oil. Distillation temperatures, length of time the oil is distilled and the type of condenser used all have an enormous impact on the quality of the oil!
Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. A decision to use/not use this information is the sole responsibility of the reader. Please see your doctor or health care professional for medical evaluation.