Pure Organic Peppermint Essential Oil - Imported From France
- Botanical Name: Mentha piperita
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Plant Part: Leaf
- Country Of Origin: France
- Color: Colorless to pale yellow liquid.
- Flash Point: 151 Degrees Fahrenheit
- l-menthol: 72.3%
- Aromatic Scent: Has a sharp, penetrating mint scent based on its high menthol content.
- Blends Well With:Basil, Bergamot, Cajeput, Cedarwood, Eucalyptus, Lemon, Lime, Mandarin, Marjoram, Niaouli, Pine, Rosemary, Spearmint and Thyme.
- Ingredients: Pure Organic Mentha Piperita
- Shipped in an amber glass bottle with a built in dropper.
What are the Plant Properties?
Anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antitumoral, antiparasitic, antibacterial, gallbladder and digestive stimulant, pain reliever, analgesic, antispasmodic, anticarcinogenic.
What are the Documented Uses for Peppermint?
Respiratory infections (tuberculosis, pneumonia, bronchitis), asthma, arthritis, fevers, naseau, obesity, fungal infections (Candida), digestive problems, headaches, skin conditions (psoriasis, hair, eczema, itchy skin), viral (herpes simples, herpes zoster, cold sores), back problems (scoliosis).
What are Essential Oils?
Essential oils are the volatile liquids of the plant. They are obtained from properly distilling any part of the part including the seeds, roots, bark, stems, leaves, fruit, flowers or branches!
Distillation through steam is a very slow process and is carried out at low temperatures to maintain the quality and therapeutic benefits of the oil. Distillation temperatures, length of time the oil is distilled and the type of condenser used all have an enormous impact on the quality of the oil!
Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. A decision to use/not use this information is the sole responsibility of the reader. Please see your doctor or health care professional for medical evaluation