Pure Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil - Imported From Australia
- Botanical Name: Melaleuca alternifolia
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Country Of Origin: Australia
- Method Of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Flash Point: 122 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Color: Colorless to pale yellow clear liquid.
- Aromatic Scent: Has a fresh, antiseptic and medicinal scent. It also has characteristic mint and spice back-notes.
- Terpinen-4-ol: 41.8%
- γ-Terpinene: 20.4%
- Blends Well With: Cinnamon Bark, Clary Sage, Clove Bud, Geranium, Lavender, Lemon, Myrrh, Nutmeg, Rosewood, Rosemary and Thyme.
- Cautions: Tea Tree Essential Oil may cause dermal sensitization in some people. Do not take internally.
- Ingredients: Pure Organic Melaleuca Alternifolia
- Shipped in an amber glass bottle with a built in dropper.
What are the Plant Properties?
Antiviral, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antifungal, antioxidant, antiparasitic, decongestant, immune-stimulant, insecticidal, tissue regenerator.
What are the Documented Tea Tree Oil Benefits and Uses?
Fungal infections (ringworm, sinus/lung infections, Candida, athletes foot), skin conditions (acne, sores), hair (dandruff), bronchitis, colds, flu, tonsillitis, tooth and gum disease, water retention and hypertension, wounds.
What are Essential Oils?
Essential oils are the volatile liquids of the plant. They are obtained from properly distilling any part of the part including the seeds, roots, bark, stems, leaves, fruit, flowers or branches!
Distillation through steam is a very slow process and is carried out at low temperatures to maintain the quality and therapeutic benefits of the oil. Distillation temperatures, length of time the oil is distilled and the type of condenser used all have an enormous impact on the quality of the oil.
Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. A decision to use/not use this information is the sole responsibility of the reader. Please see your doctor or health care professional for medical evaluation.