Pure Organic Ylang Ylang Essential Oil - Imported From Madagascar
- Botanical Name: Cananga odorata
- Plant Part: Flower
- Country Of Origin: Madagascar
- Method Of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Aromatic Scent: Ylang-ylang Extra Essential Oil has a sweet, exotic, floral scent that is one of the most sought after aromas.
- Color: Pale to golden yellow clear liquid.
- Flash Point: 167 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Ingredients: Pure Organic Cananga Odorata
- Shipped in an amber glass bottle with a built in dropper.
What are the Plant Properties?
Anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, antiseptic, anti-depressant, vasodilating, regulates heartbeat, anti-diabetic, tonic and sedative.
What are the Documented Uses and Benefits of Ylang Ylang Oil?
Anxiety, depression, diabetes, insomnia, hair loss, skin conditions (oily skin, acne and blemishes, stimulates new cell growth, smoothes, wrinkles, pre-mature aging), releases facial muscle and tension, arterial hypertension, reduce hyperpnea, palpitations, tachycardia, cardiac arrhythmia, intestinal problems and increase libido (men and women).
What are Essential Oils?
Essential oils are the volatile liquids of the plant. They are obtained from properly distilling any part of the part including the seeds, roots, bark, stems, leaves, fruit, flowers or branches. Distillation through steam is a very slow process and is carried out at low temperatures to maintain the quality and therapeutic benefits of the oil. Distillation temperatures, length of time the oil is distilled and the type of condenser used all have an enormous impact on the quality of the oil!
Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. A decision to use/not use this information is the sole responsibility of the reader. Please see your doctor or health care professional for medical evaluation.